- Download the 30-day trial version of IDM.
- When the time is over, IDM will prompt you that Internet Download Manager has not been registered for 30 days, Trial period is over and IDM existing...
- You have to enter your registration information of it to continue using it.
- Now is to reset the IDM trail period. Quit any IDM applications, press Win+R to Launch Run, type regedit and click on OK button to run Registry Editor.
- In Registry Editor, locate this key:
Right click on it and Delete it.
- The result is that the trial period of your IDM has been reset.